not long ago I got truly serious about my health journey. I started tracking my macros and looking for things to cook that were healthy and easy to make .
enter in Swai. A 4oz fillet of Swai is just 100 calories, 0 carbs, 0.3 grams of fatness, and a sock 21 grams of protein. That ‘s goodly and perfect no count what diets you ‘re on.
Reading: Air Fryer Swai Fish
Swai pisces is a damp and tender fish that turns egg white after cooking. It ‘s besides a mild fish that ‘s perfect for person who is looking for something other than catfish .
Swai Fresh Fish Fillets
You wo n’t find any butter in this recipe because we want to keep it childlike and healthy as intended .
In order to get my Swai ready for fudge, I like to rinse the fillets and then pat them dry with paper towels .
I purchase a package of freeze fish fillets at the grocery store store. I ‘ll then grab how many I want to make and allow them to thaw for 30 minutes at room temperature .
How to Make Air Fryer Swai
1. Preheat the Air Fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the tune fryer basket with olive anoint spray, not stick cook spray, or parchment newspaper .
2. Brush olive oil onto both sides of the fish fillets. Sprinkle blackened seasoning onto both sides of the fish .
3. Place the coat fish fillets into the tune fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes, pass and cook for 3 minutes, and throw and fudge for an extra 2 minutes for a total of 10 minutes .
4. Serve with your front-runner side. Keep things healthy by opting for sweet potato, fresh vegetables, or salad .
What is Swai Fish? Swai Fish is a grow blank pisces, besides known as a vietnamese Catfish. It is damp and sensitive and has a balmy spirit. The kernel of the fish turns white after cooking. Is Swai Fish healthy? Yes ! If you are counting macros and looking for something low in calories and high in protein, Swai is a great choice. There are besides 0 carbs and identical low fat content. A 4oz fillet typically has 21 grams of protein, no carbs, and 0.3 fats with only 100 calories. What side dishes can you serve with Swai fish? I love to serve other healthy items such as salad, sweet potatoes, and roasted vegetables. Can you add breading to Swai fish? You can add breadcrumbs to Swai fish but the bread will decidedly add more carbs to the recipe. Choose a bread that works for your diet if you are counting macros. How long does it take to cook Swai Fish in the Air Fryer? A Swai Fish fillet is cooked at 390 degrees Fahrenheit and is done in just 10 minutes. Why make Air Fryer fish? fish in the Air Fryer is arrant. It ‘s alight and crank on the at heart and slightly crunchy on the outside. It ‘s besides goodly because, well, it ‘s fish ! But it ‘s besides goodly because it ‘s made with very small oil and it ‘s much healthier than cryptic fry .
More Seafood Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Swai Fish
Air Fryer Swai is a healthy fish and perfect if you’re counting macros. Just one 4oz filet is 0.3 grams of fat, 0 carbs, and 21 grams of protien! It’s a delicious, moist, tender, white flaky fish that’s mild in flavor.
Share by Text
- Air Fryer
Read more : Spaghetti and Meatballs – Once Upon a Chef
4 oz Swai filets
- 1 tsp olive anoint
- blackened seasoning to taste
Preheat the Air Fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket with olive oil spray, non stick cooking spray, or parchment paper.
Brush olive oil onto both sides of the fish fillets. Sprinkle blackened seasoning onto both sides of the fish.
Place the coated fish fillets into the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for 3 minutes, and flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes for a total of 10 minutes.
Serve with your favorite side. Keep things healthy by opting for sweet potato, fresh vegetables, or salad.
KETO C/0 P/21 F/1
Weight Watchers Zero Points
* Nutritional information is a calculate guesstimate. Please note that this can change with unlike brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you ‘re using with each recipe .
Share this recipe!
Follow @AirFryingFoodie on Pinterest.
Category : Cook
Leave a Comment