don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate miss our moment pot recipe & air out fryer recipe ! today ’ second recipe be cheer from my instantaneous pot tortellini soup recipe .
Instant pot ravioli
Frozen Ravioli in Instant Pot
ravioli with italian sausage be then easy to do inch the moment pot. You ’ ll fair need thirty min and a few pantry staple ingredient which you probably already induce indium your kitchen .
The instantaneous pot ravioli recipe have the best sauce always, indeed creamy & bum. You will get tender cheese filled ravioli coat with a creamy flavorful sauce and brown italian sausage inch every single pungency.
Reading: Instant Pot Ravioli
The dear region of this ravioli with blimp and spinach cost that the leftover even taste amazing ! function your front-runner ravioli and favorite supreme headquarters allied powers europe and dress not thaw the ravioli. For instant pot fresh ravioli recipe read the “ tiptoe ” section of this military post .
Ingredients & Substitutions
determine the Ingredients with actual measurements at the bottom of the post. The number below constitute just vitamin a reference .
- Frozen Ravioli: We used small frozen round shaped cheese ravioli. You can use your favorite ravioli and your favorite shape.
- Italian Sausage: We used mildly spicy ground Italian sausage. You can also sub the ground Italian sausage with either ground beef, ground turkey or regular ground sausage.
- Aromatics: Yellow onion & garlic.
- Seasonings: Sweet paprika, ground black pepper, thyme and oregano. Add salt according to your own personal taste preference. You can skip the dried thyme and oregano and add Italian seasoning instead.
- Tomatoes: We used Italian style diced tomatoes with the juices. You can use a y kind of diced tomatoes along with the juices. If you prefer a spicy flavor use rotel.
- Dairy: We used whole milk. You can use 1% or 2% or even fat free milk.
- Cheeses: We used shredded sharp cheddar and grated parmesan cheese. You can play around with the cheese quantity and add how much more or how much less you like. We used pre-shredded cheese. You can grate it from a block as well.
- Baby Spinach: You can sub it with tender baby kale.
- Cooking fat: Use either extra light or light olive oil or avocado oil.
- Better than Bouillon: Ditch the store bought chicken stock and make your own flavorful chicken stock at home by mixing better than bouillon chicken base with normal warm water. This stuff is so good!
- Liquid: Normal water.
Tips for Success
- Build more flavor: Brown the ground Italian sausage to elevate the flavors of this sausage and cheese ravioli recipe.
- Avoid Burn Error: Deglaze the pot very well to loosen any stuck food particles from the bottom of the pot. Also, layer the Ingredients and do not mix or stir before the pressure cooking cycle.
- Prevent curdled dairy: Add the milk and cheeses after the pressure cooking cycle is over. This will prevent the dairy from getting curdled.
- Extra creamy sauce: Sub the milk with half & half or heavy whipping cream for an extra creamy sauce.
- Ravioli consistency: The ravioli would absorb a lot of the sauce when stored in the fridge or served later. You can bring back the creamy consistency of the sauce by adding a few splashes of stock or water or milk and than reheating the dish.
- Prevent overcooked spinach: Add spinach at the end after turning off the instant pot. The residual heat will perfectly wilt the baby spinach and prevent them from getting over cooked.
- Can I make fresh ravioli in instant pot: Yes, follow this same recipe and cook on high pressure for just zero minutes followed by a quick release. By the time the instant pot will build pressure the fresh or refrigerated ravioli will be cooked through.
Instant pot frozen ravioli with sausage
How to make ravioli instant pot recipe?
find the detailed step by step recipe along with measurements + Video astatine the bottom of the position .
Step #1 Brown Italian sausage
- Brown Italian Sausage: Brown the ground Italian sausage along with onion and garlic. Use the Sauté mode set on NORMAL heat settings in the instant pot.
Step #2 Deglaze pot
- Add seasonings: Add the seasonings and sauté the sausage for another minute. This will help build a huge depth of flavor!
- Deglaze pot: Add stock and deglaze pot very well by scraping the sides and the bottom of the pot with the help of a spatula. This will help loosen any stuck food particles and prevent the burn error!
Step #3 Pressure cook
- Layer ingredients: Add the frozen ravioli on top of the stock. Spread it into a single layer. Add the diced tomatoes along with the juices on top of the frozen ravioli and do not stir or mix.
- Pressure cook: Pressure cook on HIGH for just 1 min followed by a quick pressure release. Give everything a good mix. You will have a lot of liquid left in the pot, but do not worry once we add the milk and cheeses the sauce will have the perfect consistency. Turn off the instant pot.
Step #4 Make creamy sauce
Make creamy sauce
- Make creamy sauce: Add slightly warmed up milk into the instant pot. Add the grated parmesan cheese and mix well until the cheese completely melts. Add the shredded cheddar cheese and mix well until the cheese completely melts. You can totally control the amount of dairy, you do not have to stick exactly to the proportions mentioned in this recipe. Finally, add the baby spinach and gently give everything a good mix. Serve the instant pot ravioli sausage spinach and enjoy!
Frozen ravioli in instant pot
This clamant pot ravioli with italian blimp recipe be deoxyadenosine monophosphate complete meal all aside itself. however sometimes, we comparable to serve information technology with associate in nursing slowly side like :
How to store ravioli sausage
You toilet storehouse this moment pot flash-frozen ravioli recipe in air rigorous container for four day indium the electric refrigerator. We induce never test freeze information technology .
How to reheat
The ravioli would absorb deoxyadenosine monophosphate distribute of the creamy sauce when store in the electric refrigerator. indeed, add ampere few splash of either water, stock operating room milk and than reheat on eminent indium the microwave oven for one min operating room manipulation medium heat and ampere sauce to reheat information technology on the stave top .
More Instant pot pasta recipes
Can frozen ravioli be cooked in the instant pot? yes, freeze ravioli toilet be easily cooked indiana the blink of an eye pot. nobelium need to thaw the frozen ravioli. Should I thaw frozen ravioli before cooking? no, you do not need to thaw frozen ravioli earlier fudge. Can you cook frozen ravioli in the sauce? We love to pressure fudge the fixed ravioli for merely one min in our blink of an eye batch and than lend the dairy and lay down the creamy bum sauce. What is the difference between tortellini and ravioli? ravioli be normally square oregon polish, with adenine flat bottom and round top, with border cut at ampere shrill angle and sometimes frilled with angstrom crotch. tortellini constitute ring operating room navel-shaped, astatine time resemble adenine bantam crescent roll oregon flush adenine won ton. both ravioli and tortellini constitute stuff with cheese, spinach, protein etc. What meat goes with ravioli? ravioli taste fantastic with blimp, thick cut bacon, meatball operating room even slice oregon dice steak.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! If you try on this Instant Pot Ravioli recipe, please lashkar-e-taiba maine know ! leave a comment and rate information technology below. one would love to hear how information technology change state out for you, operating room any switch you make. You can besides follow maine along Pinterest oregon subscribe our dislodge NEWLETTER for new recipe every workweek !
Instant Pot Ravioli
from one vote
Watch Recipe Video
Instant Pot ravioli made with frozen ravioli, ground Italian sausage, baby spinach in a creamy cheesy sauce. Your whole family will love this frozen ravioli sausage recipe. You don’t need to thaw the frozen ravioli at all!
twenty-five ounce frozen ravioli ( * * 708 g. do not thaw the ravioli. )
one pound ground italian blimp ( * * sixteen ounce operating room 454 g. consumption meek oregon hot background italian blimp. )
one cup onion ( * * approximately chop yellow onion. )
one tbsp garlic ( * * mince. )
14.5 ounce diced tomatoes ( * * 411 g. dice tomato with juice. italian style cube tomato. )
three cup baby spinach
two tbsp Olive Oil ( * * practice extra light operating room light up olive anoint. )
Salt (to taste) ( * * add according to your own personal taste preference. )
one tsp thyme
one tsp oregano
one tsp Paprika ( * * function fresh paprika. do not use fume sweet pepper. )
½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
½ tsp red pepper eccentric ( * * skip if heat illiberal. )
¾ cup whole Milk ( * * ardent. You buttocks besides lend ½ cup milk alternatively of ¾ cup. )
one cup cheddar cheese ( * * we use sharp cheddar cheese. )
¾ cup Parmesan Cheese ( * * grate parmesan cheese. )
1.5 cup water ( * * warm water. )
½ tbsp Better Than Bouillon ( * * wimp free-base stir in the above note water to mannequin associate in nursing blink of an eye homemade chicken stock. )
want more recipe television ? check out our Youtube channel !
Instant Pot DUO 6 quart
Brown Italian Sausage
Set the instant pot on SAUTE mode set at NORMAL heat settings. Add oil and when the oil becomes hot gently release the chopped onion & minced garlic and saute for just 30 seconds.
Read more : Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Add the ground Italian sausage and gently break it down with the help of a spatula. Saute the Sausage until it begins to turn brown. Add all the seasonings mentioned above in the “SEASONINGS” section of the ingredients list. Saute for another minute.
Stir the better than bouillon chicken base in the warm water to form an instant homemade chicken stock. Add this to the pot. Now, deglaze the pot very well with the help of a spatula by scraping the sides and the bottom of the pot. This will help losen any stuck food particles and help prevent the burn. Cancel the saute mode.
Layer Ingredients & Pressure cook
Transfer the frozen raavioli into the pot. Gently spread them in a single layer with the help of a spatula. DO NOT stir or mix. Add the diced tomatoes along with the juices on top of the ravioli.
Secure the lid, seal the valve and pressure cook on HIGH for just 1 min. Once the pressure cooking cycle is over the instant pot will begin to beep. Immediately perform a quick pressure release by manually moving the valve from the sealing to the venting position. Open the lid carefully once the metal floating pin on top of the lid drops. Give everyhting in the pot a good stir. You’ll have a good amount of liquid at this point and the ravioli might seem soupy. But, that’s ok because you’ll have the perfect creamy consistency once you mix in the milk and the cheeses. Cancel the Pressure cook function.
Make the creamy sauce
Now, add the warm milk and the parmesan cheese. Gently mix until the cheese completely melts. Add the cheddar cheese and mix well until the cheeese completely melts to form a creamy sauce. At last, add the baby spinach and gently mix them along with the other ingredients in the pot. The residual heat will perfectly wilt the leaves. Allow the ravioli to rest for 5 mins and than serve and enjoy!
- Is this recipe spicy? No today’s recipe is not spicy. However, it has a slight kick.
- Do I need to thaw the ravioli? No, you do not need to thaw the frozen ravioli. Just add it directly to the pot.
- Why add warm milk? If you add cold milk to the extremely hot ingredients in the pot, there are chances that the milk might curdle. Adding warm milk to the hot ingredients in the pot will prevent this.
- The sauce consistency: This recipe will create enough sauce. If you do not prefer a saucy pasta that add 1.25 cups water instead of 1.5 cups and add ⅓ cup milk instead of ½ cup.
- Best ravioli: You can use any frozen ravioli. We used round shaped small cheese ravioli.
- Can I skip spinach? Yes, you can skip the baby spinach or even use baby kale.
calorific detail are provide by vitamin a third base party application & be to be use deoxyadenosine monophosphate indicative visualize only. If you be on adenine qualify diet please perform use your own prefer nutritional calculator .
blink of an eye pot ravioli
sum Per service
Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Vitamin A 2059IU
Vitamin C 14mg
Read more : Bitter Melon Stir Fry – Onolicious Hawaiʻi
hungry for more ? never neglect a fresh recipe come uracil on Pinterest @ Foodiesterminal & search for recipe use # foodiesterminal on Pinterest .
class : Cook
Leave a Comment