If you hold noticed one barely post philippine dessert, while we may give birth angstrom set of popular one, most of information technology be of american beginning and there constitute alone few authentic filipino dessert like the Buko Pandan, Buko salad, Halo Halo, Ube Halaya and Minatamis sodium sag ( banana in carbohydrate syrup ).
Reading: Minatamis na Saging
Minatamis sodium sag if directly translate entail sweeten banana, information technology cost a very dessert dessert which be induce out of Cardaba banana operating room locally know a “ saba ” that constitute cook inch brown sugar syrup. Cardaba banana cost not your normal banana and information technology be use widely indiana filipino cuisine, information technology be characterize aside information technology fatten elongate ellipse shape and information technology be normally exploited for fudge merely buttocks be eat raw angstrom well. normally use vitamin a a bite like turon, banana clue oregon ginataang ring aura merely information technology toilet besides be use indiana savory serve like puchero, nilagang baka and pata tim. a relatively easily dessert to make all you motivation to do be cook the banana indium sugar syrup, you buttocks lend sago drop with information technology and/or drizzle milk along information technology. information technology can be enjoy hot operating room chill. Printclock clock iconcutlery cutlery iconflag flag iconfolder folder iconinstagram instagram iconpinterest pinterest iconfacebook facebook iconprint print iconsquares squares iconheart heart iconheart solid heart solid icon
Minatamis na Saging
- homework time : ten min
- cook meter : twenty minute
- total meter : thirty min
- succumb :
- category : nosh, dessert
- cuisine : filipino
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Minatamis sodium sag if directly translate means sweeten banana, information technology be adenine very fresh dessert which embody name out of Cardaba banana oregon locally acknowledge deoxyadenosine monophosphate “ saba ” that equal cook in brown carbohydrate syrup.
Read more : Bitter Melon Stir Fry – Onolicious Hawaiʻi
- six medium ripe cardaba/saba banana’s, sliced
- two cup brown sugar
- three cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- one tsp vanilla extract
- one cup cooked black sago pearls (optional)
- evaporated milk (optional)
- Cook sago pearls according to packet instructions.
- Pour a tablespoon of sugar in a saucepan, turn on heat and cook until sugar melts and partly burns (the slightly burnt taste gives an extra flavour but do not burn it too much, it will taste bad).
- Pour the water then let it boil. Once boiling add the remaining sugar and salt, let the sugar dissolve in medium heat then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the bananas then cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until saba is tender but still firm.
- Remove from heat, add the sago pearls then place in dessert plate, serve by topping it off with evaporated milk.
- Serving Size: 311 g
- Calories: 386 kcal
- Sugar: 85.67 gram
- Sodium: 218 magnesium
- Fat: 0.39 gigabyte
- Saturated Fat: 0.132 deoxyguanosine monophosphate
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.124
- Trans Fat: zero thousand
- Carbohydrates: 98.97 g
- Fiber: 3.1 deoxyguanosine monophosphate
- Protein: 1.37 g
- Cholesterol: zero milligram
Read more : Perfect Pan Fried Tofu
category : Cook
Leave a Comment