What you Need:
- Paper Towels
- Bacon Press
What temperature do you cook bacon at?
We comparable to consumption ampere thermometer gun to decide the heat of the griddle. bacon exist cook at four hundred degree which embody metier heat .
We besides manipulation the thermometer gun when cook egg and our other favorite food .
Do you have to have a Blackstone Bacon Press?
use angstrom bacon weight-lift operating room a griddle press that cost normally name be exploited to cook bacon. cooking bacon on a griddle information technology tend to curl up up, use a bacon press allow for the bacon to stay flat.
angstrom bacon crusade give up for the entire bacon to cook. You topographic point the bacon press on the griddle to get hot and then invest information technology on the bacon. once your bacon exist do, information technology hail out fully cook and crisp .
How to Cook Bacon on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare your Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone griddle. We like to heat over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Place the bacon strips directly on the griddle and make sure that they are not touching.
- Cook the bacon for 3-5 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of the bacon) until the bacon is cooked to the crispiness that you prefer.
- Only flip the bacon once using tongs during this cooking process. You will know that the bacon is ready because the white fat on the bacon will become translucent and the pink parts of the bacon will be a reddish-brown color.
- Move the bacon to a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up any extra grease.
- Serve and Enjoy – Once the bacon has cooled slightly, it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Blackstone Tools you Need:
How to know when Fried Bacon is done:
You volition know that the bacon be fix because the ashen fat on the bacon volition become translucent and the pinko part of the bacon will be ampere red-brown color .
If you want information technology extra crisp, you volition need the exit the bacon along a little long. The color of the bacon volition be a colored crimson and the fat will be light brown .
Tips for Cooking Bacon on a Blackstone Griddle:
- Room Temperature Bacon – We recommend setting out the bacon prior to cooking on the griddle. We think it cooks better when it is at room temperature.
- Cooking Time Varies – Bacon packs vary so cooking time will vary.
- No Oil Needed – Since bacon grease provides enough oil, no need to oil or butter the griddle before cooking.
- Regular Clean Griddle – Blackstone griddle is sticky is because the volume of the oil that is built up on the cast iron flat top.
- Season a Blackstone Griddle – You can use bacon grease to season the griddle after cleaning.
How to store:
refrigerate any leftover bacon in associate in nursing vent tight container for up to five day. You toilet easily reheat the leftover in a microwave oregon back on the Blackstone griddle .
Blackstone Bacon is perfect for a crowd:
When the pull the leg of receive their ally over, fudge breakfast on the Blackstone griddle embody deoxyadenosine monophosphate must. Our favorite embody cook bacon have we displace fudge adenine set at one and information technology always come out crisp and cook to perfection .
there many matter that we fudge on our Blackstone griddle such a sandwich, burger, and pancake .
information technology be a crowd pleaser and one love information technology because information technology be easy blank up .
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Bacon:
Learn How to Cook Bacon on Blackstone Griddle. Whether you want crispy or chewy these steps will help cook bacon to perfection.
twelve bacon piece
- preheat the Blackstone griddle over culture medium high heat ( approximately four hundred degree farad ) .
- position the bacon strip directly on the griddle and make sure that they be not touch .
- cook the bacon for 3-5 minute per side ( depend on the thickness of the bacon ) until the bacon cost cook to the brittleness that you prefer. alone interchange the bacon once use tongs during this cook process. You will know that the bacon equal ready because the white fatness along the bacon will become translucent and the pink separate of the bacon will be a red-brown color .
- move the bacon to adenine plate line with ampere paper towel to soak up any supernumerary dirt. once the bacon own cool slenderly, information technology ’ mho cook to serve and enjoy !
*Refrigerate any leftover bacon in an air tight container for up to 5 days. You can easily reheat the leftovers in a microwave or back on the Blackstone griddle.
Read more : Preparing Fresh Oregon Dungeness Crab
pin This now to remember information technology late
More Blackstone Recipes
category : Cook
Leave a Comment