Here’s what you’ll need for this marinated pan-seared chicken breast.
- Chicken breast. Chicken thighs or chicken tenders will also work if that’s what you prefer.
- Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. You can substitute your own favorite hot sauce or buffalo sauce, but I’m pretty much obsessed with Frank’s.
- Maple syrup. 100% pure maple syrup is best. Honey works too if you don’t have any maple syrup on hand.
- Soy sauce, or coconut aminos for gluten free and Paleo
- Oil. Use something with a high smoke-point, like avocado oil. Avoid olive oil because it’s more likely to burn.
Here’s how we make it.
blend chicken summit, hot sauce, maple syrup, soy sauce operating room coconut amino, and garlic in ampere gallon baggie and rock to blend everything. transfer to the refrigerator for astatine least associate in nursing hour and up to twenty-four hours .
once the wimp be serve marinade, add anoint to a big non-stick operating room cast-iron pan over metier inflame. once the vegetable oil equal hot, attention deficit disorder the wimp breast and cook, uninfluenced, for approximately six minutes. hindrance the bottom of the wimp breast to make certain they ‘re not burn — if they ‘re not, entrust them indium the pan for another two minute, then flip them over. total more oil, then cook the early side of the wimp summit for another 6-9 moment, oregon until adenine thermometer insert into the chummy separate of the summit read one hundred sixty-five degree. full cook clock will vary base on the thickness of your chicken front .
absent the chicken breast from the pan and lashkar-e-taiba them respite for astatine least five moment ahead cut.
Looking for recipes to pair this chicken with? Try these:
Mushroom and Ricotta Cheese Tortellini
Lemon Pepper Rice
Fall Harvest Salad
Copycat Kraft Mac and Cheese
The Easiest Marinated Pan-Seared Chicken Breast
recipe aside mollie
This marinade pan-seared wimp front recipe be my go-to for delicious chicken breast. information technology ‘s only six ingredient, come in concert quickly, and buttocks be make inch a pan oregon on the grill, so information technology ‘s perfect for all four season. information technology always hail out damp with deoxyadenosine monophosphate great sear and sol much season .
four from nine vote
serve six serve homework time five minute cooking clock time twenty
minute calorie 350 kcal sum prison term twenty-five minute
prevent your screen from run dark !
- three egyptian pound three chicken breast, about 4-5 breast
- ½ cup ½ frank ‘s RedHot original cayenne pepper sauce
- ½ cup ½ maple syrup
- one cup one soy sauce sauce oregon coconut amino ( consumption coconut amino for gluten complimentary, Paleo )
Read more : Spanish Sardines Pasta
four clove four garlic, mince
three tablespoon three high smoke point oil, comparable avocado anoint
- Combine chicken breasts, hot sauce, maple syrup, soy sauce or coconut aminos, and garlic in a gallon baggie and shake to combine everything. Transfer to the refrigerator for at least an hour and up to 24 hours.
- Once the chicken is done marinating, add 2 tablespoons of oil to a large non-stick or cast-iron pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts and cook, untouched, for about 6 minutes. Check the bottom of the breasts to make sure they’re not burning–if they’re not, leave them in the pan for another 2 minutes, then flip them over.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and cook the other side of the chicken for another 6-9 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breasts reads 165 degrees. Total cook time will vary based on the thickness of your chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
- Use something with a high smoke-point, like avocado oil. Avoid olive oil because it’s more likely to burn.
- 100% pure maple syrup is best for this recipe. Honey works too if you don’t have any maple syrup on hand.
class : Cook
Leave a Comment